Overall Record: 9-7
New England Patriots over the Buffalo Bills
- The Pats have solid this year despite their loss last week to the Jets, and besides the Buffalo Bills have quarterback troubles and are struggling anyway. The Patriots will roll easily.
- NFC north matchup, and the Vikings are looking week thus far, but due to their 0-2 start i think Adrian Peterson is going to will a win this week as long as they give him adequate touches. He is averaging 4.9 yards a carry and doesn't have a lost fumble this year so look for him to control this ball game.
- The Chiefs suprised everyone with their week 1 victory over the Chargers and now sit at 2-0, i'm pickin the Chiefs but i wouldn't doubt a San Francisco win here.
- The Bengals sheer offensive firepower will overwhelm the Panthers this week and will bounce back after a solid win but defensive struggle last week against the Ravens.
- Saints at home......SAINTS
I would love to pick this up and coming Buc team, but the Steelers defensive relentlessness and experience will smother the Bucs.Tennessee Titans over the New York Giants
- Giants looked weak against the inspired Colts last week and the titans didn't look much better, but CJ2K will get his named called enough to win this one.
- The Ravens are a solid football team, their offense needs confidence and they will get that this week.
- Possibly the best game of the week. Last week the Texans won a thriller in D.C., and "America's team" lost...again. I think they need to establish a balance in the running and passing game. This week they will again become 1 dimensional and this could be a shootout.
- Michael Vick is going to put on a show against a quiet Jaguars team.
- Matt Schaub was able to pass all over the Redskins last week. I think Sam Bradford will settle down and finally get a win for this franchise and show them they guaranteed 50 mill to the right guy.
- Colts looked strong last week and they will continue to prove their dominance.
- The chargers need to get it together and if they can't do it against the Seahawks then expect some issues.
- Raiders' runningback Darren McFadden looked great last week and i think he'll continue to improve against a Cardinal team that, in my mind, is pretty weak.
- The Jets got a huge win last week against the Pats and Ladanian Tomlinson is running like a man on a mission and i think he will help Mark Sanchez lead this team to a win.
- I am really looking forward to this football game. These two teams I believe are the best in their division and the Bears' new found offensive identity will help them this year but i think the Packers are just too strong, however this could be a close one.